Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Itchin' to Drive

49 DAYS TO SPRING!

Four break drums. All the front bearings. Install and bleed the brakes.

That's how close we are. And the anticipation grows that much more when the temperature hits the 50's (as the forecast calls for today), providing that little hint of Spring.

I was a passenger many times back in the day, but I have never driven this truck. It will be another momentous day when we can finally take this old thing off the blocks and take it down the road once again. And as you might imagine, I'm already conjuring up production ideas for the video. Meanwhile, the view total on the original video continues to grow. We're up to 200-plus hits almost every day.

Of course, progress on this project depends largely on the job situation, which as of this writing still has not changed. I've been told I'm one of the leading candidates for the radio gig I auditioned for recently, but still waiting for the official word either way. Hopefully soon...

###

No comments: