Friday, December 4, 2015

Coming Soon

This page will very soon be the exclusive online home for John's Old Truck. I've added many photos to the feed here and will be making one or two posts per week, about the same as my soon to be former social media page. I'll have another post in a few days that will fully explain the decision to make this change.

I truly appreciate all the interest this project and the story behind it have generated, and hope you'll follow along here by subscribing to the posts via email. I can't see these addresses, so it's impossible for me to do anything with them. You'll simply receive an email notification whenever a new post goes up.

2015 has been a fantastic year. I finally drove this truck for the first time at the end of May after dreaming about it for 34 years, and spent the summer cruising around like a teenager who just got his license. But that's just part one of the big dream. Next up is full restoration and the epic cross country/Route 66 road trip at the top of my bucket list. If you would like to help the cause and get a little something for yourself as well, please grab the short story "John's Old Truck - Living the Dream and Honoring Mom" online at Amazon, Barnes & Noble and Smashwords, and visit the t-shirt links to the right here.

Thanks again! See y'all down the road...

J


###

No comments: